Board Portal Purchasing Guide
Effective boards drive organizational vision, serve as internal and community leaders, and act as vehicles of change. Many organizations are turning to board portals to streamline communication, centralize institutional memory and evaluate performance. But how do you choose a solution that fits your organization’s mission, board and budget?
This interactive guide walks through the steps necessary to assess your board’s technology needs and includes an interactive comparison guide so you can evaluate board management software solutions.
The workbook walks you through how to:
- Map board management and communication processes.
- Identify stakeholders, decision makers and systems.
- Choose a portal that aligns with your compliance and engagement goals.
- Plan your implementation timeline.
- Budget for a board portal.
- Compare platforms and vendors.
Fill out the form to the left for your free copy!