2016 Board Engagement ReportYear after year, our survey results demonstrate that strong board management practices have a positive influence on member talent utilization, satisfaction and impact. Almost 230 board members, executives and board administrators responded to our survey on board management practices, meetings and technology. Our 2016 Board Engagement Report summarizes our findings. In it, learn:
- How satisfied board members are with their contributions.
- Whether nonprofits are using board members to maximum potential.
- What the average board meeting looks like and members’ satisfaction with it.
- How well board members understand expectations.
- The prevalence of board management software, and its impact on performance.